Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Good Sunday's Pace

Some days are just set at such a perfect pace that I don't want to interupt the flow by fighting against all the things that I don't want to do but I know I must. Just like all of the more important things in life. For the last few days I've been waking at the pace of a busy bee, today was no exception. However today was more about focusing on the stuff I wanted to accomplish for myself instead of trying to earn some cash or handle obligations. So, while I was busy painting my sister's new patio table (which looks great) and enjoying my mani/pedi, checking my bloodsugar wasn't at the forefront of my thoughts. I didn't forget, I checked as I should have, but I didn't worry about it, or get upset about it or even think about it outside of when was absolutely necessary. I just did it, shot up, and went about my easy Sunday. It was nice, but my numbers more reflected neglected control. That could also be due to a lack of control of my diet today. I ate well today. All You Can Eat sushi and popcorn and candy to munch on during the movie we rented. Yeah, it was a good day. I'll make it up to myself later.

No comments:

Post a Comment